For some people weight loss can seem to be very difficult and complicated, but in truth it\’s actually very simple at base – you just need to eat well and exercise. These two techniques will give you a good place to start:
A) Keep clear of high fructose corn syrup. It shows up in a lot of foods, but there are two reasons you should avoid it:
1. It causes you to lose track of how much you\’re eating. High fructose corn syrup interferes with your brains processing, so that you can\’t tell when you are full. Unless you already carefully measure the amount of food on your plate, this means you are almost certain to gain weight.
2. Secondly, \”fructose\” means \”sugar\” – and that\’s all it is, just sugar! Eat this, and it gets converted straight away into blood sugar, spiking it up by a huge amount. If you don\’t already have diabetes, well, a few meals high in sugar like that and you soon will!
You need to avoid foods like chips, and candies, as they often contain high fructose corn syrup. But really, just check the label – if it says ‘fructose corn syrup’, or even just ‘corn syrup’, it’s good to stay away from it!
B) Small meals are the way to go: People these days devote the least amount of time possible to eating. Most people only have three meals per day, while some even wrap up the day with only two! This is a great way of gaining in inches and pounds. In order to lose weight, you need to eat six small meals per day, instead of three large ones. You can simply split each of your meal into two, and eat each small meal at the regular interval of 3-4 hours.
Eating smaller meals has three major advantages:
1. Since you are eating frequently, you won’t feel hungry at odd times. When you don’t feel hungry, there is no reason behind eating junk foods!
2. With a regular income of energy from food, your body won’t have any need to conserve energy, and so will keep your metabolic rate high at all times.
3. Since each meal is individually small, you won’t experience the sudden high spikes in blood sugar that can lead to diabetes.
As you can see, eating small and frequent meals has many advantages!
Despite the fact that most weight loss ‘gurus’ will not mention these two tips, they are still vitally important – almost as important as eating the right foods and exercising – and if you keep too them, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you can lose weight!
Whether you are looking for suggestions on what to do to lose weight, or other articles on losing fat, check out the author’s website.. Unique version for reprint here: Is Weight Loss Really Easy? Follow These 2 Steps!.